1).连接词: that, whether
(1) That he will win is certain.
(2) It has been reported that sales of beef in China will increase.
(3) Whether we shall raise ducks or geese remains to be decided.
(4) Whether he ’ll join us in the discussion is of great importance.
2) 连接代词: who, whom, whose, what, which, whoever, whatever, whichever等。
(1) It is clear who is afraid of having a change in land ownership.
(2) Whose bag it is cannot be told.
(3) What India needs is a law to make land ownership fairer.
(4) It is not yet decided which cash crop will be produced next year.
(5) Whatever he said was right.
(6) Whoever go there must get ready by 6 o’clock.
3) 连接副词: when, where, why, how, how many, how much ,how long, how soon, how often等。
(1) When we’ll start tomorrow will be told soon.
(2) Where we can buy oxen is something we need to find out.
(3) How/ When he came here is not known.
(4) How we can protect the grain needs to be discussed.
(5) How many people died from starvation that year will never be known.
(6) How often he’ll go to see his grandmother depends on the time he can spare.