- – Where is the morning paper?- I ________ for you at once.
A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get
- ________ a concert next Saturday?
A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are
- If they come, we ________ a meeting.
A. have B. will have C. had D. would have
- If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll go roller-skating.
A. isn’t rain B. won’t rain C. doesn’t rain D. doesn’t fine
- Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ______ boating in the park.
A. will fly; will go B. will fly; goes C. is going to fly; will goes D. flies; will go
- There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be
- They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have
- Sorry, I can’t open the door, for I the key to it.
A. lost B. lose C. had lost D. have lost
- – It’s good to see you again, Agnes.
– This has been our first chance to visit since from Iran.
A. you return B. you returned C. you have returned D. returning
- – Did you expect Frank to come to the party?- No, but I had hoped .
A. him coming B. him to come C. that he comes D. that he would come
- – Bob must be very wealthy.- Yes, he more in one day than I do in a week.
A. has been earned B. had earned C. earns D. has earned
- – Come on in, Peter, I want show you something. – Oh, how nice of you! I you to bring me a gift.
A. didn’t think, were going B. hadn’t thought, were going
C. never think, are going D. never thought, were going
13.I first met Lisa three years ago. She ___ at a radio shop at the time.
A. has worked B. was working C. had been working D. had worked
- The reporter said that the UFO ___ east to west when he saw it.
A. was traveling B. traveled C. had been traveling D. was to travel
- ” What ‘ s the matter, Ali? You look sad. “
” Oh, nothing much. As a matter of fact, I ___ of my friends back home. ”
A. just thought B. have just been thinking
- was just thinking D. have just thought
- When Li Ming hurried home, he found that his mother ____already ____to hospital.
A has; been sent B had; sent C has; sent D had; been sent
- She _____her keys in the office so she had to wait until her husband ____home.
A has left; comes B had left; would come C had left; came D left; had come
- Zhao Lan ______already ______in this school for two years.
A. was ; studying B. will ; study C. has ; studied D. are ; studying
- We ______ Xiao Li since she was a little girl.
A. know B. had known C. have known D. knew
- Harry Potter is a very nice film .I_______ it twice.
A. will see B. have seen C. saw D. see
21.-These farmers have been to the United States.-Really ? When _____ there ?
A. will they go B. did they go C. do they go D. have they gone
- The house belongs to my aunt but she _____ here any more .
A. hasn’t lived B. didn’t live C. hadn’t lived D. doesn’t live
- Your job _______ open for your return . —Thanks .
A. will be kept B. will keep C. had kept D. had been kept
24.The young girl sitting next to me on the plane was very nervous . She ______ before .
A. hasn’t flown B. didn’t fly C. hadn’t flown D. wasn’t flying
25.—Mr Gorden asked me to remind you of the meeting this afternoon . Don’t you forget it !
—OK. I ______ .
A. won’t B. don’t C. will D. do
1-5 DBBCA 6-10 BBABD 11-15 CDBAC 16-20 DCCCB 21-25 BDAAA